Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Montana!

We made it to Montana! We stayed overnight in Billings and took off the next morning. The mountains were spectacular. I have to say they are much prettier in person. We drove through Laurel, Columbus, Livingston, Bozeman (my brother's old stomping ground), Manhatten, Butte, Missula, working our way toward Idaho. Before this day, Bozeman was the furthest west I had been in a car.
Lucy and Brian are frantic in this picture. Poor doggies, they don't want to be left behind. Good news, we did not forget them in the hotel. I would NEVER forget my precious pups! They are such troopers, especially when they didn't know what was going on. Good doggies!
Mountains!


This truck is from St Paul! It says so on the bottom left corner. I wonder if our mail is in there?

Aye Aye Mate! Michael's co-captain for the trip. Brian rested his head on "daddy's" shoulder for much of the ride this day. He was a good second eye for Mike.

Play time! We did take a few breaks to let Lucy and Brian frolic. We are getting close to Idaho!

No comments: