Monday, March 31, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today is our 2nd wedding anniversary. Where does the time go? We celebrated over the weekend, since our anniversary happens to occur on a Monday, by going to a nice dinner in Portland. Cheers to 2 years of bliss!

Here we are on our first anniversary. Don't we look happy?

Our wedding day, March 31, 2006, Bellagio in VEGAS! I was a brunette in this picture. As you can see in recent pictures, I am back to being blonde. I can't decide which I like better, or which has more fun, but it sure is fun to switch it up.

Remember the pretty fountains? They almost didn't appear due to the winds, but alas, by chance of luck, the wind settled down and we were able to have the fountains.

3 comments:

Grandma Barb said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary Meggan and Mike. Seems like yesterday that we all were in Vegas. Miss you tons. Can't wait to see you. Love you lots.

Jordan said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!!! We should celebrate Vegas style

Mike, Jenny, Nikki and Ryan said...

Glad to see you made it safe and sound, love the blog. WA is awesome, you're going to love it there.

Looking forward to future postings.

Take care and happy anniversary!