Sunday, October 26, 2008

Weekend visit to Minnesota

I had a glorious weekend in Minnesota seeing family, friends, and celebrating Jordan's first birthday! Happy birthday, bud! I also got to meet my newest nephew, Tysen for the first time. It was so nice to finally meet you!! He's lucky he got to witness what a Herrmann family birthday party will be like. I hope he is fully prepared for the festivities in 9 months.


Jordan spending time with his auntie (that's me!)

Jordan and mommy Mindee. He sure loves his mommy!

Abby sure was a trooper this weekend with all the kiddies, people, noise, and chaos. What a good girl!


Jordan showing us his Elvis moves and notice the peace sign? I just noticed that!

YAY, Jordan! You are SO BIG now that you are 1!


Herrmann family clan. We are missing one person, however, Michael!


Ryan and little Tysen. He is so darn cute, and by cute, I am referring to Tysen. :) It was so nice to meet you lil buddy!


So many birthday toys for a big boy!

I am taking a picture of my bro who is taking a picture of me!

Gramma and Ryder. He is a spitting image of Ryan.

Jordan, I know you are a big boy, but you need to shave!


Sky view of Mt Hood from my seat on the plane.
I have the greatest family and the greatest friends ever. Thanks, mom and dad for hosting everything and for the wonderful weekend! Can't wait to visit again!

2 comments:

Jordan said...

Thanks for coming to the soire! We miss you so much.

Grandma Barb said...

It was a fun 4 days that's for sure. Missed you Michael - but I bet you could hear us singing Jordan "Happy Birthday" all the way to Portland. There were a lot of voices (big and little)! Fun times!! Thanks for coming Meggan. Miss you sooooo much! Love and hugs.